As of January 5th, 2019
Millennial Wealth LLC recognizes that our relationships with current and prospective clients are based on integrity and trust.
We work hard to maintain your privacy and to preserve the private nature of our relationship with you. We place the highest value on the information you share with us. Millennial Wealth LLC will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is required by law or at your direction. We will not sell your personal information.
Why We Collect Your Information
We gather information about you so that we can:
- Help design and implement the investment and planning related services we provide you; and
- Comply with the Federal and State laws and regulations that govern us.
What Information We Collect and Maintain
We may collect the following types of “nonpublic personal information” about you:
- Information from our initial meeting or subsequent consultations about your identity, such as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, and financial information.
- Information that we generate to service your financial needs.
- Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your financial profile.
What Information We Disclose
We are permitted by law to disclose nonpublic information about you to unaffiliated third parties in certain circumstances. For example, in order for us to provide planning or investment management services to you, we may disclose your personal information in limited circumstances to various service providers, such as our clearing firm. Millennial Wealth LLC will not disclose any personal information about you or your account(s) unless one of the following conditions are met:
- We receive your prior written consent; or
- We have documentation that the recipient is your authorized representative; or
- We are required by law to disclose information to the recipient
Arrangements with companies not affiliated with Millennial Wealth LLC will be subject to confidentiality agreements.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Millennial Wealth LLC (“Millennial Wealth”) is a registered investment adviser offering advisory services in the State(s) of Washington and in other jurisdictions where exempted. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The presence of this website on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute. Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by Millennial Wealth in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant an applicable state exemption.
All written content on this site is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Millennial Wealth LLC, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to other parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.
This website may provide links to others for the convenience of our users. Our firm has no control over the accuracy or content of these other websites.