Hogan Financial Planning
Catie Hogan is the Founder of Hogan Financial Planning, a financial planning firm based out of Atlanta, GA. That's not all she does, though. Catie is also a part-time comedy writer, sketch-comedy performer, podcast host, published author, and speaker. She's found a unique way to incorporate comedy into the financial planning she does for Millennials.
In today's episode, we discuss Catie's love for comedy and how she's finding the funny in the work she does. She also shares her journey in starting her own financial planning firm and some of her view on the financial futures of our generation.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What's in this Episode:
- Catie’s love for comedy and sketch work.
- How she’s finding the funny in her financial planning practice.
- Her journey in starting her own firm and where she wants to take her business.
- Her views on the financial future of the Millennial generation.
- Her opinion on why nearly 2/3rds of Americans are financially illiterate and why so many people fail to address their financial health as a result.
- What steps you can take to address your own financial health.
- When it makes sense to seek help and what sort of help you should look for.
- Her work as an author and as the host of her own podcast.
- Catie’s views on financial independence and what it means to her.
Featured on the Show:
- Catie Hogan: Website | LinkedIn | Facebook
- Get It Together with Catie Hogan: Facebook | iTunes | Blog
- The Millennial’s Guide to Getting Your Sh*t Together: Semi-Serious Essays on Money, Career, and Relationships
- The Get It Together Financial Guide: An Easy-to-Follow Money Roadmap for Aimless Wanderers
- Finding the Funny in Financial Literacy TEDx Talk