Our financial planning process always begins with 3 basic steps. Through this initial process, we help you prioritize your life and financial goals and gather the necessary data to build a comprehensive plan that encompasses your entire financial life.
- We focus on understanding your current financial situation and addressing any questions you may have about us or our financial planning process.
- We’ll provide you access to our financial planning software, where you can begin to “plug-in” your various accounts.
- Discuss fee structure
- Discuss important life priorities and goals.
- Begin collaborating on personalized financial plan.
- Take risk tolerance questionnaire to help us begin a conversation around investing.
- Present your financial plan in its entirety.
- Provide our recommendations, and next steps for implementation.
- Answer any remaining questions.
- Open and/or move account(s) to our TD Ameritrade platform.
We’re believers in accountability, education, and ongoing support. Without accountability, it’s hard to accomplish anything meaningful. We’ll check in with you periodically to help monitor your progress, address challenges, and offer additional advice. We feel it’s important to educate clients as to why we give particular advice and recommendations so that we’re on the same page. Our ongoing support means you can contact us at any time. We’re available via text messaging, phone calls, email, video-conferencing, and in-person meetings. We understand your life is busy, so we’ve made ourselves available and accessible to the modern professional. We’ll update and adjust your plan as goals, priorities, and circumstances change.
Our ultimate success is to provide our clients peace of mind, happiness, and comfort in knowing they have a plan in place to help them live their best lives now, and in the future.