Levi was born and raised in the Tri-Cities area of Eastern Washington and is an alum of Washington State University. He spent 3 years working for one of the industries largest bank-run wealth management firm before leaving to launch his own money-focused blog geared towards Millennials that ultimately transitioned to Millennial Wealth.
In today's episode, Levi and I discuss his financial services career, his own journey in starting Millennial Wealth with me, and all the life and business lessons he's learned along the way.
Listen to the Full Episode:
What's in this Episode:
- How Levi got started in his financial services career.
- What spurred him to become an entrepreneur.
- His experience starting a business.
- His attitude around money and where his financial habits come from.
- Lessons he’s learned through life and professional experience.
- How he helps clients achieve financial independence.
- What financial independence means to him.
- His tips for those seeking financial independence in their own lives.